Sea Urchin Earrings
A pure and unique creation made by Les Néréides - Paris.Mysterious and enchanting, the ruins of a Greek city submerged by waters take a hold of this dazzling collection. Omnipresent gold contrast with the matt white enamel of architectural details. Finely laced corals take over the statues resting on a seabed paved with crystals. Fine sea urchins and jasper stones complete these audacious jewels.
• 14kt gold plated brass
• Designer Collection: Cité Enfouie
• Designer Code: AICE113T/1
To preserve the original appearance, we recommend the following precautions:
• Clean your jewellery regularly with a soft clean cloth
• Avoid contact with water or cosmetics (perfume, soap, creams)
• Store your jewellery in its original packaging or in a protective pouch
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1225 461274, to request a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). This number will be required for exchange or return of goods and we are unable to accept returns or exchanges without this number.
Please return the item/items to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.