The Iconic Reading Glasses #D - Black
High-quality, lightweight reading glasses, essential for everyday life. Give yourself a fashionable edge!
Presbyopia is a natural phenomenon linked to ageing of the eyes which diminishes the vision from the age 40-45 and onwards.
For presbyopic people, seeing clearly requires at first an additional effort and then becomes, little by little, impossible. It is then necessary to wear reading glasses to see closely.
Flexible and comfortable arms, with spring hinges, which adapt to all face shapes and sizes.
• Unisex and universal
• Stylish and timeless round shape
• Rubber texture
• Storage pouch included in the box
• The tortoise pattern is unique for each pair
• Flexible and comfortable arms
• Designer Name: The Iconic #D
• Designer Colour: Black
- England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland - £5.00 (DHL Express Delivery allow 1-2 business days for shipment) FREE for orders over £75.00
- Click & Collect - FREE (to your nearest Grace & Mabel Shop, Bristol or Bath within 1-2 business days)
- Europe - £10.00 (DHL Express Delivery allow 1-2 business days for shipment)
- Rest of World - £20.00 (DHL Express Delivery allow 2-4 business days for shipment)